Dubai is the largest and most populated country of the United Arab Emirates(UAE). It is the business hub of the Middle East. Its large construction projects, sports events, infrastructure, business opportunities, hotels as well as the world’s tallest building theBurj Khalifa, attracts a large number of people from all over the world. You cannot miss Dubai Mall, Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, Dubai Fountain, Desert Safari, the beaches and water parks, if you are planning a visit to Dubai.
Even though there are a lot of places in Dubai to visit, are you still clueless as to where to take your kids to while you are in Dubai? There are a number of places where your kids can have lots of fun! Below I have listed out a few of them for you:
- IMG Worlds of Adventure: This is one of Dubai’s most recently constructed theme parks. There are nearly 28 football fields of space filled with attractions of all kinds. The thrill rides include characters like the Powerpuff girls and heroes of Marvel. A day spent here will definitely be memorable for both you and your kids.
- Kite Beach: The Kite Beach is the perfect place for your kids to have a swim, collect shells and enjoy the Skate Park. There are trampolines and even an adventure gym. The Kite Surf show also happens here and you can also enjoy the stunning view of Burj Al Arab.
- Aquaventure Waterpark: Adrenaline rush for you as well as your kids are guaranteed if you visit this waterpark. There are numerous thrill rides, one of which plummets you into a tube that rides through a shark lagoon! For the little ones, there are tamer rides and Splashers Children’s Play area.
- KidZania: It is situated inside the Dubai Mall and is known as an “edutainment” complex, with paved streets, buildings and a functioning economy. The kids can play grown-ups, take on jobs that range from firemen, chefs and doctors to radio-show hosts.
- Dolphin Bay: It is located near the Dolphin Bay. You and your kids will get to swim and play with cute dolphins. It not only aims at providing fun to the visitors, but also to educate them about the wild population and the importance of preserving their natural habitat.
- Bounce Dubai: There are over 100 interconnected trampolines at Bounce Dubai for kids and adults, which are ready to provide some challenging fun. From somersaults to basketball hoops and bounce off The Wall, your kids are surely having a lot of fun if you take them here.
- VR Park: Located inside the Dubai Mall, this Park is going to give you the time of your life! You cannot miss the fantastic Burj Drop experience, where you will propel down the side of the record breaking BurjKhalifa. There are virtual reality experiences for famous games like the Walking Dead, Outbreak etc along with navigating spaceships! Your kids are going to love this place.